Tuesday 28 June 2016

Hey there!
Let me introduce myself, I’m Lexi and I’m the newbie here at Flaming Gun. I’m the one who currently has Sully (Monsters Inc) hair and a tendency to wear weird leggings.
I can’t tell you how excited and happy I am to be working here with such fab people! I’ve been being tattooed here since Halloween 2007 (a 13 obviously) and have been coming back ever since, and the pieces are getting bigger and bigger… although they are (currently) not visible due to previously being a teacher…believe me, that will change! Everyone has already made me feel so welcome, I love the sense of family and community you get here…plus copious amounts of tea…if only there was more cake…
When not here learning the ropes to step into Kai's dainty size 400 shoes as Shop Manager, I spend majority of my time being a crazy cat lady to my ever demanding Sphynx Moo and his furry bro Fuzzbutt and kicking about with my hubster and Brianilon our Bearded Dragon.
I also like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain…you know you’re going to be singing that for the rest of the day right??
Anyway, I can’t wait to meet you all and see your gorgeous tattoos and designs as well as learning all I can about a business that has become a passion of mine and to share it with like-minded people.
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment